What We Do
Love A Pit Bull Day AND the Coast to Coast Bully Walk ~ 2018!
Third Saturday - September 2018
This event is to celebrate, educate and help people understand the breed.
Save the Date! Location: Marathon Park Olympia Washington.
Guidelines or Rules for Dog Owners
We'd love to meet you and your pawsitively perfect Pit [as well as any other breed who'd like to join in]!
To help us have a great day, we're sharing our guidelines for all to see!
- NO RETRACTABLE OR EXTENDED LEASHES ALLOWED
- Less social dogs must wear a yellow ribbon or bandana/kerchief; this is for their comfort!
- Dogs must be leashed and kept within one foot (1 foot) of the handler and cannot be left of tied alone.
- Handlers cannot be children.
- Enter at your own risk - you may get licked to death!
- Be aware if someone is uncomfortable around your dog, if you don't know please ask them.
- Aggression and/or lack of handler control will solicit a request to remove your dog from the event.
- No dogs in heat please.