Love A Pit Bull Day AND the Coast to Coast Bully Walk ~ 2017!
Third Saturday - September 2017
This event is to celebrate, educate and help people understand the breed.
Save the Date! Location: Heritage Park Olympia Washington.
We wish to thank our event sponsor - Olympia Veterinary Specialists, please let them know how much you like the event.
Event Vendor List:
* Old Dog Haven
* Adopt A Pet
* Pacific Rain
* Pinups for Pitbulls
* Bullseye Dog Rescue
* The Holistic Dog
* Olympia Veterinary Cancer Center/OVS
* Doxie S'Wag
* Pibble and All Paws Rescue
* Dogs on Deployment
* Barb's Famous BBQ
* Pet Connection Magazine
* Feather Photography
* South Sound Freedom Fences
* Mud Bay - West Olympia
* Fences for Fido
* Theresa Quinn - Dog Coats
* Barb's Pet Project
Guidelines or Rules for Dog Owners
We'd love to meet you and your pawsitively perfect Pit [as well as any other breed who'd like to join in]!
To help us have a great day, we're sharing our guidelines for all to see!
- NO RETRACTABLE OR EXTENDED LEASHES ALLOWED
- Less social dogs must wear a yellow ribbon or bandana/kerchief; this is for their comfort!
- Dogs must be leashed and kept within one foot (1 foot) of the handler and cannot be left of tied alone.
- Handlers cannot be children.
- Enter at your own risk - you may get licked to death!
- Be aware if someone is uncomfortable around your dog, if you don't know please ask them.
- Aggression and/or lack of handler control will solicit a request to remove your dog from the event.
- No dogs in heat please.